I was so honored to join Gary Savoie on his podcast, Laugh At Adversity. Gary and I discussed building emotional resilience, how I overcame my rock bottom, took charge of my life and found lasting health and happiness.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- The important questions that no one ever asked me when I was first misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder
- How spending 12 years on prescription medications impacted my mental and physical health
- How I was able to restore my quality of life
- Why committing to small daily practices changed my life
- Why I hated meditation
- Simple meditation tips for beginners
- Why we need to befriend our anxiety instead of pushing it away
- Why the pursuit of happiness system is broken
- How improving emotional resilience has impacted my life and helped me bounce back quicker
- Why loving ourselves more allows us to love others more too
- How people can only greet you where they greet themselves
- Why adversity is an opportunity to rise up and take our power back
Gary’s podcast is available on iTunes.
Work with me
I teach private, one-on-one therapeutic, gentle, restorative yoga therapy sessions in-person in Southington, CT or online via Zoom.
Book your session
Learn more about yoga therapy