Are we a good fit for private Yoga Therapy sessions?
I offer yoga therapy sessions in-person in Southington, CT or online telehealth sessions via Zoom. Sessions are private, confidential, HIPAA-compliant and customized. I’m in the eastern time zone and sessions are booked between the hours of 9am-3pm, Tuesday-Wednesday and on from 9am-4pm, Thursday, pending availability.
After your initial intake session, it’s recommended that you commit to developing an at-home practice and a minimum of three months working together for maximum benefit of your customized treatment plan.
Private online and in-person yoga therapy sessions include but are not limited to:
- gentle, restorative and therapeutic yogasana (movement and stretching)
- pranayama (energy, chakra system and breath work)
- mudra (hand gestures)
- meditation (mindfulness, observation of the inner-workings of the mind and mental clarity and focus)
- guided meditations (healing imagery, self-compassion, mantras and affirmations)
- experiential understanding of the nervous system
I also offer reiki during sessions, incorporation of traditional yogic principles and philosophy including all eight limbs of yoga, some Ayurvedic methodology and philosophy and spirituality.
For in-person clients:
I have all props needed available in the studio – no need to buy or bring any with you, unless that’s your preference.
Learn more about my private therapeutic yoga studio in Southington CT and what to expect when you visit the space.
For online clients, before we begin working together, there are a few requirements:
- a peaceful, distraction-free, well-lit space for our time together
- readiness to begin (or continue) an at-home practice
- a strong wifi connection
- yoga props listed below* (click the affiliate links to purchase on Amazon):
- 1 bolster (25″L x 12″W x 6″H) – or – 2 large bed pillows of the same size
- 2 Mexican blankets – or – 2 large beach towels or blankets of the same size
- 2 yoga blocks – or – 2 thick books of the same size
- 1 yoga mat
- 1 yoga strap – or – belt or belt from bath robe
*(substitutions can be made if you already have different yoga props)
75 minute initial intake private yoga therapy session
This session is for new clients and returning clients who have not worked with me in over 6 months and must be booked as your first session.
Pre-payment online via Square is required to book your initial intake session.
After pre-payment via Square, you’ll receive a HIPAA-compliant intake form via email to be completed prior to your session. There’s no need to print this out – you can fill it out on my website.
In our time together, we’ll review the intake form, conduct assessments (posture, breathing, movement, energy, etc.), explore your physical, mental-emotional and spiritual concerns, personal wellness goals and commitment. Having your intake form completed online prior to your session will ensure that we’re able to make the most of our time together.
After the initial intake session, I’ll create a custom treatment plan we will discuss and put into practice. From there, you can choose to purchase a 5-session pack or single sessions.
*plus CT sales tax (6.35%)
Ongoing private yoga therapy sessions
100$* per 60-minute session
475$* per 5-session pack** (25$ savings)
During ongoing sessions, we delve deeper into experiential practices and check-in regularly to adjust your custom treatment plan as needed.
Ongoing sessions are booked with me at the time of your session. Payment is due at the time of the session via card or cash.
Please note, the card on file will be charged for late cancellations (less than 24 hours) and no shows.
*plus CT sales tax (6.35%)
**5-session packs expire 3 months from date of purchase and are to be used weekly or bi-weekly only.